Berry and hibiscus sparkling iced tea from Bean Loved
Cold brew tea recipe
Our simple steps create a great basis for you to develop your own delicious cold brew tea recipes. Once you've given our simple recipe a go, try experimenting with different teas, ratios and additional ingredients.
Take inspiration from Bean Loved, an independent coffee shop in Skipton, who cold brews Canton Berry and Hibiscus and serves it with Fever Tree tonic, fresh blueberries and mint. They have developed a whole menu of iced sparkling teas to drink in or take away for the summer months.
You will need…
- 1 litre filtered cold water
- 12g loose leaf tea
- Sweetener to taste, such as honey, sugar or syrup
- Add all ingredients to an iced tea jug and stir
- Pop in the fridge and leave to infuse for at least 1 hour (although overnight is best)
- Pour the tea over ice, and serve as is or with a slice of lemon.
Keep covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.